From quest spots and high- altitude treks in Garhwal to cantonment municipalities and hill stations of Kumaon, Uttarakhand offers multitudinous conditioning and sightseeing options for people with different trip styles. People with varied requirements and budget can choose from several Uttarakhand stint packages from Delhi and Mumbai to enjoy their recesses. Trippers can also have their stint packages customized and drafted as per their conditions. And, hop on an invigorating excursion to the hills of Uttarakhand amidst spectacular natural surroundings fringed with abundant verdure, mountains, and gutters. Our exclusive Uttarakhand packages give you a chance to witness the true beauty of the region in the most comfortable way.
Best time to visit Uttarakhand
This state could be visited all around the year. It is all about the connection you have with lord as this place is filled with yatras that go on for the entire 12 months and 365 days.
- By Air: It has an airport that is connected through the major parts of India. The airports are available in Dehradun and Pantnagar.
- By Road: To start the road trip, the easiest way to begin the journey from Delhi and it will be the most worthy trip. You can travel by bus or car.
- By Train: There are a few primary junction in Uttarakhand for traveling i.e. Dehradun, Haridwar, Rishikesh, Nainital and many more.
- Mussoorie: The king of hill stations is famous for its waterfalls, shopping, hills and bookstores.
- Nainital: The city flowing through the Naini lake and popular for the sightseeing spots and zoos present over here.
- Jim Corbett National Park: The oldest park located in the Himalayan foothills and most visited for a unique collection of wildlife.
- Rishikesh: A place for a spiritual pilgrimage. Also known for the adventure tours of river rafting, trekking and camping.