Singapore- Officially the Republic of Singapore is known as the lion city and consists of several islands. It is quite popular among travelers who visit here for tourist as well as business purposes. Singapore tour package consists of numerous tourist attractions like botanic gardens, marina bay songs, gardens by the bay, chinatown, botanic garden, singapore zoo, orchard road, singapore flier, huntington library and many more. You must visit Singapore to truly experience the beauty that it has to offer. Apart from the few Singapore tourist places, there are also quite a few offbeat islands that you can explore while you are here. Singapore is also quite popular for being a global finance hub. Come, experience the dynamic amalgamation of natural beauty and huge skyscrapers with us.
Best time to visit Singapore–
Although Singapore is a year round destination, the ideal best time to visit it from December to June.
The weather during these months is sunny and dry making it the best time to explore the attractions in Singapore.
- Air- The easiest way to reach Singapore is by air. Changi Airport is the main airport of Singapore. It is connected to several main cities across the world. The Singapore airport is also awarded as the best airport in the world several times.
- Road– It is not easy to reach Singapore by road. There are direct buses connecting to Singapore from Malaysia via two different routes.
Rail- Singapore is connected well by train to Malaysia. There are 3 stations in Malaysia from where you can catch a train to Singapore.
Listed below are a few of the key attractions in Singapore that you should not miss.
- Gardens by the Bay– Beautifully manicured gardens, these are one of the key attractions in Singapore that you should not miss.
Singapore Botanical Garden- Voted as UNSECO site, thes gardens boast the beautiful vision of Singapore with its amazing designs and greenery.
- Singapore Zoo– Easily among the most popular attractions in Singapore, visit here to witness ample wildlife in their natural habitat.
- Sands Skypark Observation Deck– If you wish to get an amazing aerial view of the city, Skypark Observation Deck is a perfect place.
- Supertree Grove– Including indoor and outdoor designs of trees, this exhibition is one it’s kind to witness.
- Jurong Bird Park– If you are bird fanatic, there is no better place than Jurong Bird Park to witness hundreds of different species of birds.