A nirvana of snow is witnessed in the northern side of India is Kashmir. It is a perfect blend of romantic and adventurous vacations with exciting Kashmir tour packages. It is well known for its snow covered mountains and greenery. It is truly a paradise on Earth. Kashmir tourism has some diverse landscapes to offer to their tourists. The culture and heritage aspect come from Srinagar. For accommodation Kashmir is well known for homestays and back waters. Some of the sightseeing spots are Gulmarg, Sonamarg, Kupwara, Pahalgam, Nishat Garden and many more beautiful places one must visit. It also has many unexplored trekking spots which are hidden inside the Verdant Valley. Kashmir will allow you to establish a special connection with nature.
Best time to visit Kashmir
The best time to visit the heaven of India Kashmir is during summers. Between April to June is the ideal time since the warmth of the season arises and the cold temperature falls down. This time of the year the highest number of tourism is showcased here.
You can also visit in winters from October to December. You can witness the beautiful snow and frozen landscapes. You can also be a part of the coziness and enjoy their regional beverage called Khawa.
How to get there
- By Air: The nearest airport to Jammu Kashmir is Sheikh Ul-Alam International Airport in Srinagar. You can access it through all the major cities. Tourists traveling from Mumbai and Delhi can also commute through the Leh airport for convenience.
- By train: A convenient as well as affordable way of transportation is by train. The nearest railway station is in Jammu connecting to all the metropolitan cities.
By road: This mode of transportation is specifically for people who love thrilling adventures. There are several options available like cabs, cars and self driven car services. You can also travel by bus which is again comfortable and inexpensive.
- Srinagar: A good experience flora, fauna and wooden houseboats. Alongside the beautiful Shikaras of Dal Lake.
- Gulmarg: This location lets you right in the pool of wildered nature. Wildlife ranging from flowers to snow and mountains.
- Sonmarg: A great place to picnic and an expedition to the Shutkari Bridge.
- Pahalgam: Over here you can witness the enchanting deep cut mountains and frolic rivers. It feels like being in meadows.
Jama Masjid: The most unique sort of mosque which is extravagant with the ornamental of shine.