As perfectly translated in Sanskrit Himachal Pradesh means “ Abode of Snow”. It is situated at the tip of northwestern India and famously recognised for hosting the divine Dalai Lama. Also known for their compelling Shimla and Manali tour packages. This location is an ultimate dream of trek enthusiasts. Mother nature has truly played their cards well as the place is covered with the white beauty of snow. Few of the must visit places in Himachal Pradesh are Kasol, Kasauli, Dharamshala, Spiti Valley, Chitkul, Bir Billing, Dalhousie, Khajjiar and several more in this alluring place. One of the most famous activities that take place in the second half of the year is skiing. The locality is also very religion oriented and the famous temple Jakhu Temple is placed there. Come here and witness clouds on the ground in the form white beauty.
Best time to visit Himachal Pradesh
The most suitable time to visit Himachal is during the summers. It is usually between April to June. However, Himachal Pradesh is still colder than most parts of India.
It is highly recommended to visit there during monsoon season. As it is a hilly region traveling could be an obstruction out here in the months of July to September.
If you are someone who loves the cold weather with some snow, then you can visit Himachal Pradesh in winters during the months of October to March.
- By Air: There are two most common airports who cater to the need of flying to Himachal Pradesh, i.e. Chandigarh and Pathankot Airport.
- By Road: You can also opt for traveling through bus or car as they have well connected roads to provide you with a thrilling ride.
- By Train: Himachal Pradesh is served by the fundamental railway of The Kangra Valley Railway.
- Shimla: The capital city of Himachal is the most visited tourist destination. It has to offer some great temples and bazaars.
- Kullu Manali: These two cities are like a combo deal and very popular for its luscious greenery and adventurous activities.
- Khajjiar: This city is also referred to as the mini Switzerland of India. It is located in Chamba district of Himachal Pradesh mainly known for its scenic view.
- Kasol: A very famous destination of the present youth. The location is recommended for the peaceful aura.
- Kheerganga: This city has to offer some natural bliss. A very popular spot for beginners and experienced