Thailand is a beautiful country located in the center of the Indochina peninsula in the prime mainland of SouthEast Asia. It shares borders with Laos and Cambodia to the East, Myanmar to North, Andaman Sea in the West and Gulf of Thailand to the South. While most of the Thailand tour packages include tourist attractions, we at VDHoliday provide you with unexplored destinations. Bangkok, which is the capital city, is easily among the best places to visit in Thailand. Apart from the Bangkok tourist places, there are numerous other destinations that will leave you awestruck. Chiang Mai, Phuket, Trang, Railay Beach, Ayutthaya, Similan islands are among the few places to visit in Thailand. Come, experience a plethora of rich culture, scenic natural beauty and amazing nightlife in Thailand.
Best time to visit Thailand–
Thailand is quite popular as being a year around visit destination. Owing to that, there is no particular season to visit as such.
Ideally, the best season to visit is from November to April. The weather is pretty clear during these months which is ideal for you to visit most of the places .
- Air– The easiest way to reach Thailand for all international tourists is by flight. There are direct flights to Thailand from most of the cities in the world.
The main airport here is Suvarnabhumi Airport. Thai Airways is the main carrier airways in Thailand.
- Rail– If you are already in Kuala Lumpur or Singapore, you can easily reach Thailand by train. Trains are well connected to these countries.
- Road– Thailand is well connected with other countries by road. If you are planning to reach Thailand by road, make sure you have an International Driving Permit and a valid driver’s license. There are buses that connect Thailand with Malaysia and Singapore making it easier to reach here by road. Apart from this, local transport in the country is quite reliable making it easier for you to explore Thailand by road.
Listed below are a few of the key attractions in Thailand that you should not miss.
- Tiger Cave Temple– Offering breathtaking views of nature, this temple comes with a hike that is absolutely worth it.
- The Sanctuary of Truth– This unique piece of architecture is entirely made from wood and features the beliefs of China, India, Cambodia and Thailand.
- Wat Phra Chetuphon– Located in Thailand’s first university, this is home to the famous sleeping buddha bronze statue.
- Freedom Beach– Pure white sandy beach with crystal clear waters acts as a home to a number of people who come here to chill.
- Bamboo island– A dense forest surrounded by white sandy beaches stretching around azure blue waters makes it a unique visit.
Secret Buddha Garden- Established in 1976, this is a beautiful garden that will give you an unforgettable experience.