The Andaman is the most pristine and an unexplored destination of India. It is located right in the middle of the Bay of Bengal. The Andaman tour packages will show the serene, adventurous and thrilling activities. We all would agree that this gem is a paradise of beaches, ocean and islands. Mainly known for all the water sports activities that could be performed is just magical. Some of the famous places to visit are Port Blair, Corbyn’s Cove Beach, Coconut Palm Fringed Beach, Limestone Caves, Mud Volcanoes, Havelock, Neil Island, and Mahatma Gandhi Marine National Park. It is just not a place for oceanic beauty but also it is a fertile ecosystem. The delicacy out here is fabulous as the largest and rarest crabs along with several seafood items can be found here. Come over here to live every water baby’s dream.
Best time to visit Andaman:
Andaman is a place that could be visited throughout the year. It is based on the preference of the tourist. Some foreign travelers want to visit during summer and sunbathe on the beautiful beaches. On the other hand, some travelers who cannot bear the heat prefer to travel here during winters.
It is highly advisable to not to travel during monsoon season as there will be an hindrance in performing some activities.
- By Air: The major cities like Mumbai, Delhi and Kolkata have direct access to the Port Blair airport. There are occasional flights also available from Visakhapatnam.
- By Sea: This way of transportation is a unique experience in itself. A 60-70 hours of journey from Vizag, Chennai and Kolkata are available.
- Chidiya Tapu: This place has to offer some unique scenic views along with being a home to many migratory birds.
- Port Blair: The capital city of Andaman is a popular destination for tourists along with mesmerizing coastlines.
- Cinque Island: Obtain a tropical experience over her alongside some enticing marine life.
- Mount Harriet National Park: This place is for the adventurous junkie in you. It organizes some exciting treks and hikes.
- Rangat: Rangat has to offer the tourist some beautiful waterfalls surrounded by flora and fauna.